Mountain Time: Get Your Own Sherpa
Get your own Sherpa
You know what you want for your business and life. So why haven’t you got “It” yet? Maybe an avalanche of urgent work has you stuck in base camp, or you are caught in a blizzard blurring the sure footing that will get you to the top? Maybe it’s time to get your very own Sherpa.
Nearly All Clients Renewed for 2014!
What did they get that you might want?
- More money in the bank with fewer payables (while turning down business that wasn’t the right fit)
- Rebrand that increased sales almost instantly
- Predictable, recurring income replaced project-driven business model
- Bigger facilities and more capacity
- Spigot to control workflow and maximize capacity
- First real marketing and sales functionality
- Reorganized, empowered new staff
- Freedom from day-to-day business
- Better communications between staff and among partners
- Clear, confident focus
Squealing into the next year-end, would you like to be able to report even half of what my clients accomplished?
Sign up for my Mountain Time program, and I’ll help you plot your course and get to the summit safely. I can work in this immersive way with only a few more clients. So email me now to schedule your First Ascent.
My clients all want the same thing, a business that supports their ideal quality of life while working in what gives them energy. Year-after-year, clients hire me to be their guide through a proven process, add technical knowledge and experience, load the right tools, challenge their assumptions about what’s possible, and take them to this ideal summit. Combined, with one foot in front of the other, we make their destination INEVITABLE. Here’s what’s included in this year-long program:
This four-hour meeting takes you and your key staff out of the valley of your daily work to the metaphorical mountain for higher altitude thinking. We’ll define and document exactly what you want in a way that inspires you and your staff to invest that extra burst of energy any worthy pursuit requires.
Are We There Yet?
I’ll create an actionable plan for getting what you want based on your available resources, with a timeline, budget and assignments that make sure your time at the mountain translates into real results at sea level. I’ll also create a “GPS tracker” to show how you’re moving in relation to what you want, while there’s still time to make decisions en route.
Each quarter, we’ll go back to the mountain for two hours to review the “GPS tracker,” jump crevices, shift course, or climb higher.
It needn’t be lonely at the top, so I include membership in Circle of Trust, a Dodie-facilitated peer advisory and think tank. For two hours each month you’ll meet with other business owners to leverage peers’ brains, experience, and moral support.
How You’ll Benefit:
- CLEAR DIRECTION that all in your company will rally around
- DOABLE PLAN built around your available human and financial resources
- A simple, at-a-glance gauge for MEASURABLE RESULTS while there’s still time to make changes for the better (including ways to recover your investment in the Mountain climb!)
- Year-round professional, experienced ADVICE AND FRESH THINKING to help you revise the plan amid happy and disappointing surprises
- INCREASED ENERGY AND INSIGHT from peer interaction
- CONNECTIONS to proven resources that further progress, and strategic alliances that improve your profitability
- GOOD VIBES from my contagious belief in your dreams
Since there are just so many hours in any year, and I really dig my pickaxe into the ice with you, this offer is available to a limited number of people. So if this sounds like what you’re looking for, email me today. I’ll send you an invoice for $25,000 and an agreement documenting our commitment.
Fear less. Climb more.