Why fly by the seat of your pants,
when you can soar in the Jetstream?
You could continue to puddle jump from your List of To Do Lists. Go ahead and fly blindly from idea to idea never completing any of them. Continue to distract yourself with lots of little travel games while the project that would make the biggest difference in your business continues to idle on the runway.
Or. Get into the Jetstream.
If you want to fly fast, fly solo.
If you want to fly far, fly with others.
Whether you consider yourself a solopreneur, soloist, sole proprietor, freelancer, contractor, or self-employed, you needn’t fly solo. Hundreds of entrepreneurs have hired me to be their Flight Instructor to learn how to leverage the speed of solopreneurship without the delay of DIAY – doing it ALL yourself!
Your Flight Plan
Video 1: Define Your
Action-provoking questions help you get specific about what you want from the project you’re planning and stay motivated through each leg of your journey.
Video 2: Create
Your Packing List
Identify all the resources – Flight Crew, Traveler’s Checks, Jetfuel, and Time – needed to reach your destination safely and on schedule.
Video 3: Fill In
A realistic itinerary is where the rubber meets the tarmac. Build a budget, timeline and action around your available resources, not head-in-the-clouds hopes. Your project will takeoff from right where you are and still make an accurate landing.
Jetstream is a commuter-flight version of what I teach entrepreneurs who pay me tens o’ thous. But your cost for lifetime access to the online video series and planning tool is
a one-time payment of only
with unlimited replays and Flight Plan do-overs
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
BUT OF COURSE THERE’S MORE!
In addition to your Flight Plan, you’ll get these bonuses:
- In-Flight Videos on Demand You will have unlimited access to the Jetstream recordings to revisit your favorite parts and plan other destinations in the future. Airplane metaphors are great for business planning, real life travel, or about any project or change you want to create.
- Reusable Flight Plan Handbook Fill in the worksheets to complete your Flight Plan, and download a clean set anytime you want.
- In Flight Magazine Really it’s a FREE subscription to my Lessons in Fun AND Profit, with more tips, tricks, and tools to make sure your getting is good. You’ll find thousands of dollars in return on investment within this alone. (Yes, you can get this for free even without the workshop. But if you haven’t signed up yet, you’re leaving money all over your flip down tray!)
- Special Invitations Even after you complete Jetstream, you’re never alone. Continue to fly with me after the workshop in one-on-one mentoring sessions. Or when vacancies allow, you can join my Circle of Trust, a business owners’ think tank advisory peer group that meets offline in Kansas City. You’ll also be the first to know about new ways to learn with me and your fellow passengers.
Take Off Anytime, But Now is Best!
You can start Jetstream anytime and progress at your own pace. But the sooner you begin what’s piled atop your control panel, the sooner you’ll have an actionable Flight Plan, insights and support from your Flight Instructor, and a full tank of fresh jet fuel to complete your next project effectively!
So don’t do that thing you do, and set this aside to think about at another time! Consider now:
- If you could complete that one project you keep putting off, what would happen?
- What will you be able to say, “Bon Voyage” at last?
- What is it costing you to NOT take the first step to go there now – likely a lot more than $385!?
It’s time to invest in a solopreneur’s most important skill:
learning how to turn your ideas into accomplishment.
Afraid of heights?
Sometimes flying high isn’t about bigger…
it’s about feeling more authentic
while you flap your wings.
Use Jetstream’s process to first lay out the steps you’ll take BEFORE you take any real risk.
You’ll see exactly how your idea’s success is possible, and build confidence in your flying ability.
Come Soar With Me.
Above the clouds.
On silver wings.
(Your private jet is revving its engine on the tarmac now.)
Read below to see why so many clients think you
would benefit from our our collaboration.
Maybe you have questions like these entrepreneurs did before signing up.
Where am I going?
I’ll help you pack!
Q: I feel like I need to get organized before I’m ready for Jetstream.
A: Okay not really a Q, but I have an A all the same! You needn’t pack a thing for Jetstream. The point of the experience is to help you prepare for flight to come. So if you’re tired of hearing yourself say, “I’ve got to do THIS before I do THAT,” then this workshop is absolutely for you. And you’re absolutely ready, right this moment.
YOU are a Solopreneur
Q: What’s a Solopreneur?
A: You might call yourself a freelancer, a contractor, an artist, a writer, a business owner, or an architect. But if you’re the sole decider building a business beyond your existing resources, you’re a solopreneur. And the sooner you start flying like one, the higher you’ll soar.
Jetstream in Circles
Q: I’m a Circle of Trust member. How is this workshop different?
A: Circle of Trust, is a think tank advisory group. You realize already that it is a way to affordably and regularly get peer input and mine for what you’re implementing. Jetstream is a video workshop series after which you’ll have in hand a custom itinerary for your next project. It’s the perfect compliment to Circle! As you’re implementing your Flight Plan, you can turn to me and your peers at Circle to help you redirect, refuel, and rethink, so you’re moving ever closer to your ideal destination all year long!
Jetstream and Business Edge
Q: I attended Business Edge, mobank’s course for small business owners. Is this the same information you presented?
A: Some of this content will be familiar; I’ve been preaching from the planning pulpit for years! Jetstream can be a good refresher for the opening two sessions of Business Edge, but with a new metaphor that seems to help even non-planners prepare for successful project implementation. You’ll also recognize my trademark sense of possibility, put-one-foot-in-front-of-the-other how-to-ed-ness, and creative suggestions for turning hurdles into stepping stones. I’ll bet you even have some Wanna Do’s left from your experience in Business Edge that you haven’t yet implemented.