I combined the best of my acclaimed programs for entrepreneurs with the benefits of peer learning. Starting in September, you’ll spend 5 months with up to 12 entrepreneurs, each realizing his/her unique definition of fun and profit.
The Fun and Profit Mentorship program includes the same, proven valuable content that entrepreneurs pay $24,000 to experience with me individually. Yet still, we’ll have plenty of time to assure you’re focused on YOUR unique definition of fun and profit – and you have the benefit of peers to inspire you even further.
Fun to me is excellent food, great company and welcoming accommodations. While we learn, plan, and grow together, it’ll be in the context of amazing meals at some of Kansas City’s best independently owned restaurants.
|Month||Event||2016 Save the Dates|
|September||Fun & Profit Workshop||Thursday, September 15, 10am – 7pm|
|Individual Meetings with Dodie||2 hours TBA between 9/19 – 9/30|
|October||Fun & Profit Peer Meeting||Tuesday, October 11, 4 – 7pm|
|November||Fun & Profit Peer Meeting||Tuesday, November 8, 4 – 7pm|
|December||Fun & Profit Peer Meeting||Tuesday, December 13, 4 – 7pm|
|Individual Meetings with Dodie||2 hours TBA between 12/5 – 12/23|
|January||Fun & Profit Workshop||Friday, January 13, 10am – 7pm|
The Fun and Profit Mentorship program includes what I’ve found makes sustainably fun AND profitable business.
The program combines the proven best of my work. You and your peers will have time learning together in a classroom setting like the Business Edge course I teach at Missouri Bank; peer think tank sessions are modeled after my successful Circle of Trust; actionable, focused plans are the core of my Mountain Time program; and the fun surrounding all rekindles 13 years producing social and marketing events.
Changing, even for the better, can be intimidating. Your peers and I will be there through every step with new ideas, fresh perspective, and unerring belief in your transformation especially when your vision is blurred. Together, we turn a fear of the unknown into curiosity. And that’s a whole lot more fun.
You’ll get clear about you, the market, and your business; how closely they align with your ideal; and how to bring what you envision and what you have closer together most of the time. From here we will build plans that allow you the flexibility to adapt as these three things change over time, and provide tools to foresee those changes as soon as possible.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A clear, unique definition about what Fun and Profit means to you, and how to develop and market a business that allows you continue to adapt when your definition, or the market’s opportunity, changes. We’ll have a full day workshop in September to create a 2016 strategic direction, and another full day workshop in January to be sure you’re off to a good start for the new year.
- Your Individualized Action Plan to get from where you are to where you’ll have fun and be profitable most consistently. Your plan will be based on your available resources, with a timeline, budget and accountabilities. Then I’ll help you further modify the plan as the real world unfolds.
- A Monitoring Tool to proactively influence the outcome you want. Growing ahead of your existing resources means impeccable attention to what you have available now and going forward. You’ll get a monitoring tool that works with your existing financial, marketing, and production reports, so you can modify the plan when your resources change.
- Monthly meetings with your Fun and Profit Peers. This is your very own peer advisory think tank for three hours each month. You’ll meet with other entrepreneurs on the same journey, so you can leverage peers’ brains, experience, and moral support. I’ll provide documentation from each meeting, so you don’t miss a single brilliant insight.
- 2 one-on-one meetings with me to assure you apply what you’re learning to return your investment in the program, assure you’re guided by truly achievable action, and addressing your unique challenges and opportunities.
- Private Google+ Community for Fun and Profit Peers and me to stay connected virtually between meetings.
How you’ll benefit from the F&P Mentorship Program
- CLEAR DIRECTION that gives you confidence and energy
- DOABLE PLAN built around your available human, financial, time and energy resources
- A simple, at-a-glance gauge for MEASURABLE RESULTS while there’s still time to make changes for the better (including ways to recover your investment in the Fun and Profit Mentorship program!)
- Professional, experienced ADVICE AND FRESH THINKING to help you revise the plan amid happy and disappointing surprises
- INCREASED ENERGY AND INSIGHT from peer interaction
- CONNECTIONS to proven resources that further progress
- PERSONAL INTRODUCTIONS TO STRATEGIC ALLIANCES that improve your profitability
- GOOD VIBES from my contagious belief in your abilities
Even if you’re a current or past client and know my mentoring style, I’m asking you to complete a brief application. We’ll be working closely together for 5 months, and you’re making a significant investment in your business. I want to synchronize expectations and select entrepreneurs with complementary ambitions.
Who should apply?
If any of these are true for you, the Fun and Profit Mentorship program will be world rocking. If MOST of these are true for you, get on that application!
- You have the sole, or majority authority for your business’ decisions.
- You want a business that is profitable AND fun, and are willing to make changes to have both.
- You know the changes you want to make. Or you don’t.
- You find it difficult to make changes toward what you want while you continue to maintain what you have.
FOCUS is a recurring challenge.
- You’re ready for a new chapter. Period.
- You’re willing to fully focus your time, energy, and money to make participation in the program and your action plan a top priority this year.
- You’re willing to make changes to get your unique definition of Fun and Profit.
- You seek new information from and new insights of yourself – and like to share what you learn.
- You can afford the cost of the Fun and Profit Mentorship program– and have a budget to underwrite any remodeling costs for your business, without shortchanging operations.
- You WANT to work with other focus-mastering entrepreneurs and me.
Still wondering whether this is the program for you? Email me to find a time for us to talk.
The Fun and Profit Mentorship program is new, but the component parts have been growing successful entrepreneurs for more than a decade. In fact, this program is the sum of all of those successful parts to make the biggest impact for the most effective use of your resources. I take pride in my clients’ reported accomplishments:
- More money in the bank and fewer payables while turning down work that wasn’t the right fit
- Rebrand that increased sales almost instantly
- Predictable, recurring income replaced project-driven business model
- Bigger facilities and more capacity
- Building ownership (it’s been a big year for several clients buying buildings!)
- Spigot to control workflow and maximize capacity
- Restored enthusiasm for entrepreneurship
- Marketing machine to funnel qualified sales
- Reorganized, empowered new staff
- Freedom from day-to-day business
- Better communications between staff and owners
- Clear, confident focus
- Exit and expansion to new entrepreneurial adventures
Wouldn’t you love to celebrate even one of these accomplishments in January?
In the Fun and Profit Mentorship program, you’ll learn and apply what I’ve been sharing with hundreds of clients, and applied to my own business to make more money and have more fun than at any other time in my career.
The following excerpts from the Fun and Profit Mentorship program are quick read lessons with thought-provoking questions.
I hope they make you want to sass! Think what I’m proposing is crazy? Want to tell me all the reasons why what I’m suggesting will never work for you? Living the dream already and agree with me completely? Believe me sorta, but can’t get past your one impossible obstacle?
I haven’t yet met a wishlist I couldn’t reconcile with Reality for an entrepreneur willing to adapt.
Want your business to work for you? Let’s focus on YOUR definition of fun and profit.Apply Now!